Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
627 Montgomery Street
Situated on a large park-like lot in a fantastic Mariday Park neighbourhood that is very close to the university, hospital, recreation paths, many great schools and parks, this immaculate family home boasts plenty of comfortable living space that includes three-plus-two bedrooms and two bathrooms, shows beautifully with numerous quality updates both inside and out, features a wonderful private yard with interlocking-stone patio and heated detached garage, plus more!
Some of this impressive home's many other exceptional highlights include a spacious bright living room with large picture window and gleaming oak hardwood flooring, updated oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and glass-tile back splash, large basement family room, new paint and trim, new flooring in quality vinyl plank, central air conditioning, a soothing whirlpool tub in the main-floor bathroom, completely new basement bathroom, new roof, and the list goes on.
The floor-plan layout is very flexible, especially since there are a total of five good-size bedrooms — the entire second floor is one spacious room and could be used as the master bedroom, as a rec room or hobby studio; one of the two main-floor bedrooms could be used as a formal dining room or den. Double garden doors in one of the main-floor bedrooms, which has attractive alternating dark and light hardwood flooring, lead to the back yard.
The insulated detached single garage is oversized (24 by 30 feet) and features a gas furnace, its own 100-amp electricity and an automatic door opener.
With its prime location close to the university, hospital and other amenities, this home makes for an ideal rental property. It has previously been rented with income coming in at $2,600 per month.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal showing of this fantastic family home, located in an amazing central but quiet neighbourhood!
- new roof (2020)
- interlocking-stone patio
- insulated detached single garage with gas heating, 100-amp electricity and automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, Lakehead University, hospital
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2020)
- new trim throughout basement (2020)
- some new light fixtures (2020)
- oak hardwood floor in living room
- hardwood floor in second bedroom
- new vinyl plank floor in master bedroom, basement bedrooms and family room (2020)
- new ceramic-tile floor in basement bathroom (2020)
- updated oak eat-in kitchen (2020) with built-in dishwasher and glass-tile back splash
- second bedroom with walk-in closet and garden doors to yard
- third bedroom with walk-in closet
- new basement bathroom (2020)
- central air conditioning
- new stove and fridge (2020) included