Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
63 Frowen Drive
Nature's paradise! Situated on the shores of One Island Lake, just 25 minutes from the city, this exceptional waterfront home showcases quality, luxury and top-quality finishing throughout, comes with a two-bedroom guest cottage, a boat shelter with winch system, plus many more impressive features!
A gorgeous red-pine cathedral ceiling soars in the open-concept living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen, which also have large picture windows that frame spectacular lake views. The living room has a wood-pellet fireplace, the dining room has double garden doors to the partially covered wrap-around deck, the kitchen is beautifully appointed with white cabinets and contrasting dark counters, built-in appliances, an eat-up island and porcelain-tile back splash.
The home has three bedrooms and two updated bathrooms. The master bedroom has two closets and its own set of double garden doors that lead to an area of the deck (a nice place to put a soothing hot tub).
The finished walk-out lower level has a large family room with wet bar and garden doors to a patio.
Many updates have been completed throughout over the years, including all new flooring in ceramic-tile and stylish quality laminate.
Closer to the lake is a guest cottage, complete with two bedrooms, screened sunroom living area, sauna, small bathroom and wrap-around deck near the water's edge.
Other out-buildings include a carport and shed, plus a large shed and work shop. All buildings have a newer metal roof.
The large property is beautifully landscaped with perennials, shrubs and mature trees, with an in-ground sprinkler system for watering.
Call today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary waterfront beauty.
- newer metal roof (2009)
- partially covered wrap-around deck
- concrete-block patio
- guest cottage with sauna, newer metal roof (2009) and deck
- car port and shed with newer metal roof (2009) and electricity
- boat shelter with winch system
- shed and work shop
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- in-ground sprinkler system
- 25 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main level)
- three-piece (lower level)
- new paint throughout (2012 to 2018)
- new trim throughout (2012)
- new light fixtures throughout (2012 to 2018)
- new ceramic-tile floor in main-floor bathroom and throughout lower level (2012, 2018)
- new laminate floor throughout main level (2012)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with red-pine cathedral ceiling
- living room with wood-pellet fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- newer eat-in kitchen (2010) with new built-in appliances (cooktop (2008), oven (2013), dishwasher (2016)), island and porcelain-tile back splash
- master bedroom with two closets and garden doors to deck
- third bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with wet bar
- updated bathrooms (2012, 2018)
- main-floor laundry
- water-purification system
- water softener
- new fridge (2013), newer washer and dryer (2010) included