Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
644 Harold Street North
Pride of ownership radiates throughout this beautifully maintained raised bungalow, featuring two-plus-two bedrooms and two full four-piece bathrooms, a spacious living room, open-concept dining room and colonial kitchen, plus an additional kitchen and dining room that give the basement suite potential, and a park-like yard with gardens and detached garage!
The colonial kitchen impresses with a built-in microwave and ceramic-tile back splash. The adjacent dining room overlooks the back yard. The living room has built-in cabinets and shelves for a television and for displaying personal items.
Other highlights include a newer furnace, security system and more.
The location is central and close to many amenities — including schools and parks, Confederation College, Chapples golf course, recreation paths and more.
Call today to view in-person!
- insulated detached single garage (back-lane access) with electricity
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to parks, schools, Confederation College, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- hardwood floor beneath carpet in living room
- new laminate floor in kitchen and two bedrooms (2008, 2013)
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- colonial kitchen with built-in microwave and ceramic-tile back splash
- newer furnace (2005)
- security system
- stove, newer fridge (2011), washer and dryer included