Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
654 West Green Bay Road
Absolutely stunning! Exceptional luxury home, breathtaking waterfront with sand beach — this gorgeous and spacious family home has been beautifully updated over the past few years and absolutely impresses at every turn with top-quality finishing and supreme comfort throughout!
Year-round lakefront living beckons — relax and enjoy the incredible setting from the sand beach, perfect for swimming on this shallow bay, or from the large two-tier deck (made with maintenance-free composite with glass railings) overlooking the water. An additional deck, off the dining room, plus an interlocking-stone patio are at the back of the home.
Square footage measures a generous 2,400 square feet on the main and second floors alone — with a spacious bright living room with gas fireplace and large picture windows framing spectacular lake views, open-concept formal dining room and newer maple eat-in kitchen with island and granite counters, three bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as a convenient main-floor laundry.
The master bedroom features a four-piece ensuite with whirlpool tub and a walk-in closet. The second bedroom also features a walk-in closet plus a door that leads to a balcony overlooking the lake.
Additional family space is in the finished basement — with a large family room with gas fireplace and new carpet, two bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom.
The special features do not end there — other highlights include newer maple and ceramic-tile flooring, newer laminate flooring, a walk-in pantry in the kitchen, newer furnace and central air conditioning, newer on-demand hot-water system, central vacuum, plus an insulated heated double garage.
City amenities are a short nine-minute drive away.
Call today to set up a personal private showing of this exceptional waterfront home.
- new two-tier deck (2014)
- back deck
- natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- second-bedroom balcony
- new interlocking-stone patio (2015)
- sand beach
- insulated detached double garage with electric heating, 60-amp electricity and automatic door opener
- nine minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2011 to 2017)
- newer maple hardwood floor in living room and master bedroom (2011)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen, bathrooms and entrance (2011)
- newer laminate floor in bedrooms (2011)
- new carpet in family room (2017)
- living room with gas fireplace and garden doors to deck
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- dining room with bay window and garden door to deck
- newer maple eat-in kitchen (2011) with newer built-in dishwasher (2011), island, walk-in pantry and granite counters
- master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet
- second bedroom with walk-in closet and door to balcony
- family room with gas fireplace
- new bathrooms (2017)
- newer furnace (2011)
- newer central air conditioning (2011)
- newer on-demand hot-water system (2011)
- water-purification system
- water softener
- central vacuum
- security system
- newer stove and fridge (2011), new washer and dryer (2013) included