Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for autumn or winter possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
656 Porcupine Boulevard
Call or Text 807-356-2323
Located in the desirable newer neighbourhood of Parkdale, close to most city amenities, this beautifully appointed luxury home boasts an abundance of comfortable family space on its two finished levels, showcases top-quality finishing that includes gleaming oak hardwood and ceramic-tile flooring, plus features a large wonderful corner lot that has plenty of space to build a garage!
The main floor features a spacious bright living room with large picture window; open-concept dining room and eat-in kitchen that has stylish contemporary white shaker-style cabinets, a ceramic-tile back splash and built-in appliances; two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a three-piece ensuite as well as two closets. Oak hardwood flooring is shown off in the living room and the two bedrooms.
Double garden doors in the dining room lead to the back deck and large yard.
In the finished basement are an extra-spacious family room that has a bar as well as a kitchenette, the latter giving the basement suite potential, two additional bedrooms and an additional bathroom. Laminate flooring is featured in the basement.
The home also has central air conditioning.
The yard is extra large, measuring 50 feet wide and an incredible 157 feet deep, and is fully fenced for privacy.
Being a corner lot, a garage could be built with a second driveway off of Bobcat Avenue.
Call or text 807-356-2323 today to set up a personal viewing of this fabulous Parkdale luxury home!
- deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- fully fenced back yard
- close to parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2017)
- oak hardwood floor in living room and main-floor bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in main-floor bathrooms and entrance
- laminate floor in basement bedrooms and family room
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2017) and microwave
- master bedroom with two closets
- family room with kitchenette and bar
- central air conditioning
- new stove and fridge (2017), new washer and dryer (2014) included