Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring and summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
658 Thornloe Drive
Call or Text 807-632-3326
Situated in one of Thunder Bay's most coveted mature neighbourhoods, backing on green space in Thornloe Park, close to wonderful recreation paths along the Neebing River, many great parks and schools, this stately and very well-appointed two-storey residence boasts an abundance of comfortable and immaculate family space, along with many special features and luxury extras.
Square footage on the main and second floors measures a generous nearly 3,000 and includes four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The primary bedroom conveniently has two closets, a two-piece ensuite bathroom, and large picture windows that overlook the back yard. The second bedroom has a walk-in closet.
On the main floor, the formal living room has large picture windows and elegant double French doors that lead to the family room, which has a centrepiece gas fireplace and sliding glass doors that lead to a very large back deck, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The spacious oak eat-in kitchen has a large bay window that overlooks the back yard. There is also a large formal dining room with double French doors. Oak hardwood flooring gleams in the front entrance hallway, in the family room, and in the kitchen.
Also on the main floor are a large laundry room with bay window and pantry, as well as a two-piece bathroom.
The long list of exceptional features also includes newer windows throughout, a newer roof, covered veranda out front, new central air conditioning, central vacuum, in-ground sprinkler system, as well as an attached double garage and double concrete driveway.
Please call or text 807-632-3326 today to arrange a personal showing of this remarkable luxury home, located in a prime southside neighbourhood close to many great amenities.
- newer windows throughout (2015)
- newer roof (2015)
- covered veranda
- attached double garage with automatic door openers
- shrub gardens
- vegetable garden
- mature trees
- in-ground sprinkler system
- backs on green space
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (second floor)
- two-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- oak hardwood floor in family room, kitchen and entrance hallway
- living room with French doors
- family room with gas fireplace and sliding doors to deck
- dining room with French doors
- oak eat-in kitchen with bay window and built-in dishwasher
- primary bedroom with two closets and sliding doors
- second bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry with bay window and pantry
- new central air conditioning (2021)
- central vacuum
- security system
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer negotiable