Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for autumn or winter possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
661 Grann Drive
Showcasing top-quality finishing and luxury features throughout, this extraordinary executive home boasts an exceptional amount of immaculate living space — a very generous 2,900 square feet on each of the two levels — and is situated on a beautiful 1.6-acre property on the shores of Black Bay on Lake Superior!
With large picture windows overlooking the lake and front yard, the spacious main floor is open-concept and features a formal sunken living room with soaring pine cathedral ceiling and wood-burning fireplace, formal dining room, well-appointed colonial eat-in kitchen with centre island and built-in appliances, as well as a large sunroom that also has a pine cathedral ceiling. Also on the main floor is a den. Engineered hardwood flooring gleams throughout.
Outdoor living among nature is a joy — relax and entertain family and friends on the very large covered deck that runs the length of the home, accessed via double garden doors in the dining room and in the sunroom. Below, on ground level, is a large covered patio.
Three bedrooms are on the main floor, with an additional three bedrooms in the walk-out basement, all with plenty of closet space. The home has four bathrooms including a three-piece master ensuite.
Also in the basement is a large family room with wood-burning fireplace and garden doors that lead to the patio.
Other highlights of this magnificent home include a main-floor laundry, large garage entrance way with plenty of storage, ultra-violet water-purification system, water softener, security system, as well as both attached and detached double garages.
Various water and outdoor recreation are at the door step of this fine rural home, including boating, fishing, kayaking and more.
Thunder Bay city amenities are about a 45-minute drive away.
Items included in the sale of this home are a portable dock, recreational-vehicle shelter, pool table, shuffleboard and exercise treadmill.
Call 807-475-0252 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this wonderful waterfront residence and property!
- covered deck
- side deck
- covered stone patio
- attached double garage with automatic door openers
- detached double garage
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to public boat launch
- 45 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- engineered hardwood floor throughout main floor
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms
- open-concept living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom
- sunken living room with pine cathedral ceiling and wood fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- colonial eat-in kitchen with bay window, island, built-in appliances (cooktop, double oven, dishwasher) and counter lights
- sunroom with pine cathedral ceiling and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- second bedroom with walk-in closet
- third bedroom with two closets
- family room with wood fireplace and garden doors to patio
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- water softener
- security system
- newer fridge, washer and dryer (2009) included