Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
681 Mercier Street
Located in the highly desirable family neighbourhood of Woodcrest Terrace, this immaculate bilevel's long list of exceptional features includes a bright spacious open-concept living room with large bay window, dining room and oak kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash; three bedrooms and two bathrooms; large basement family room with corner gas fireplace and double French doors; private fenced yard with two patios; newer high-efficiency furnace as well as central air conditioning; plus more!
The home boasts over 2,000 square feet of comfortable family space on its two finished levels, with quality updates that include newer paint and trim, newer doors and some flooring. The roof is also new in 2018.
The master bedroom, as well as the third bedroom in the basement, has a walk-in closet.
Woodcrest Terrace is one of Thunder Bay's most desirable neighbourhoods, quiet and family friendly, close to Woodcrest Public School, parks and more.
Please call or text today to set up a personal viewing of this impressive northside bilevel that has so much to offer!
- new roof (2018)
- concrete-block patio
- fully fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- newer paint throughout (2011)
- newer trim throughout main floor (2011)
- newer doors throughout main floor (2011)
- newer grouted vinyl-tile floor in kitchen and entrance (2011)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with bay window
- oak kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- third bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with gas fireplace and double French doors
- newer furnace (2014)
- central air conditioning
- central-vacuum rough-in
- newer stove and fridge (2011), washer and dryer included