Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
69 Wiljala Drive
Situated on over eight breathtaking acres of northwestern Ontario's finest nature, this extraordinary luxury log-home executive residence was custom built by its owners to high exacting standards using top-quality materials and finishing that includes a gorgeous pine interior, boasts over 1,750 square feet of impressive and immaculate living space, has a two-tier deck for enjoying the great outdoors and rural setting, plus showcases many other exceptional features.
A pine cathedral ceiling soars in the spacious and bright open-concept living room, formal dining room and custom gourmet eat-in kitchen. The living room features a WETT-certified wood-burning fireplace, the dining room has double garden doors that lead to the two-tier deck, the kitchen impresses with its sleek style and many modern conveniences and comes with a stainless-steel built-in dishwasher and microwave. Also on the main floor are a large bedroom, currently used as a theatre room, with built-in murphy bed, as well as a full four-piece bathroom, plus a main-floor laundry and storage rooms. Oak hardwood flooring gleams throughout the main floor.
Overlooking the main open-concept area is a large master bedroom that shares the pine cathedral ceiling, complete with three-piece ensuite as well as a small den, which could be used as a child's nursery or small hobby studio.
There is also an attached double car port, with extra storage area.
Kakabeka Falls town amenities including shopping and restaurants are just a short eight-minute drive away, Thunder Bay is about 25 minutes.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to schedule a personal showing of this exceptional and luxurious log home, situated on over eight beautiful acres on a quiet country road.
- two-tier deck
- double car port
- mature trees
- eight minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 25 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- oak hardwood floor throughout main floor
- slate-tile floor in ensuite
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with pine cathedral ceiling
- living room with wood fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave
- master bedroom with pine cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet
- second bedroom with murphy bed
- main-floor laundry
- on-demand hot-water system
- propane stove, fridge, washer and dryer included