Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
7001 Mapleward Road
Call or Text 807-629-0833
Situated on five beautiful acres just minutes from all city amenities is this luxuriously appointed executive home, newly built just seven years ago and fully finished, showcasing top-quality finishing that includes oak hardwood, porcelain and marble flooring, as well as granite counters in the kitchen and bathrooms, plus featuring many desirable extras such as a large multi-tier deck and new heated triple dream garage!
The heart of this exceptional country home is a modern open-concept living room, formal dining room and maple eat-in kitchen — the latter fully appointed with an eat-up island, granite counters and ceramic-stone back splash, and stainless-steel built-in appliances. Double garden doors in the dining room lead to the large multi-tier deck overlooking the groomed yard and mature forest, a wonderful rural setting.
Three bedrooms are on the main floor, along with two additional bedrooms in the basement. The home has three bathrooms including a three-piece ensuite in the master bedroom, which also features a walk-in closet.
Also in the basement is an extra-spacious family room with electric fireplace.
Other highlights of this home include central air conditioning, water purification and softener systems, and a security system.
The large insulated garage, newly built in 2017, is a hobbyist or mechanic's dream — comprising a generous total of 1,450 square feet and with gas radiant in-floor heating, 200-amp electricity, automatic openers on all three overhead doors, and with one tall overhead door to accommodate a boat trailer or recreational vehicle.
Thunder Bay city amenities are a short nine minutes away, all on well-maintained paved roads.
Call or text 807-629-0833 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this extraordinary country residence!
- multi-tier deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- new insulated detached triple garage (2017) with gas radiant in-floor heating, 200-amp electricity and automatic door openers
- mature trees
- nine minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- oak hardwood floor throughout main floor
- porcelain-tile floor in bathrooms
- marble-tile floor in front entrance
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with island, granite counters, ceramic-stone-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with electric fireplace
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- water softener
- security system
- new stove and fridge (2016), washer and dryer negotiable