Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
7035 Upton Road
Enjoy wonderful country living at this beautifully appointed luxury home, situated along with a double garage, sauna building and other out-buildings, on 17 breathtaking acres that include a pond, mature forest and recreation trails!
Quality workmanship and high-end finishing are showcased throughout this home.
The main and second floors are bright and spacious with many large picture windows and cathedral ceilings. Gorgeous oak hardwood flooring gleams throughout. The living room and formal dining room each has a WETT-certified wood-burning fireplace. The stylish eat-in kitchen has dark-stain oak cabinets, marble counters and a stunning glass-limestone back splash. A large deck overlooks the vast property in all its natural splendor.
The master bedroom is extra spacious, has a walk-in closet and full four-piece ensuite that includes a soothing air tub, and features garden doors that lead to a large private balcony that also overlooks the property. The other two bedrooms also have a walk-in closet.
The walk-out basement has additional living space — with a large family room, den and more.
A great aspect of this property is the large sauna building, which comes complete with a shower and area for entertaining.
There are also an insulated heated double garage, plus a work shop.
City amenities are a short 15-minute drive away.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing of this spectacular country home!
- metal roof
- master balcony
- sauna building
- insulated detached double garage with oil heating and electricity
- work shop
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece with air tub (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2013 to 2018)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room, kitchen and bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms and entrance
- laminate floor in family room and den
- open-concept living room and kitchen
- living room with wood fireplace and garden doors to deck
- oak eat-in kitchen with new built-in dishwasher (2014), marble counters and glass-travertine-tile back splash
- dining room with wood fireplace and sliding doors
- master bedroom with cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet and garden doors to balcony
- second bedroom with walk-in closet
- third bedroom with walk-in closet
- water-purification system
- water softener
- new stove and fridge (2014) included