Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
712 Memory Road
Call or Text 807-621-3222
Your dream waterfront home awaits! Situated on the shores of sheltered Pine Bay on breathtaking Lake Superior, this exceptional luxury home showcases top-quality finishing and meticulous attention to detail throughout its over 2,000 square feet of immaculate family space, and features desirable extras such as multiple outdoor living spaces that include three large decks with one at the lake, an insulated detached double garage, boat launch and more! An added bonus is that all paved roads, and a paved driveway, provide safe travel right to the door step, a rarity for waterfront property in northwestern Ontario.
Boasting a warm and sunny western exposure, this two-storey home was custom built to take advantage of its impressive natural setting. Large picture windows frame spectacular lake views and magnificent sunsets. Three sets of sliding doors in the open-concept living room, formal dining room and new colonial eat-in kitchen lead to a large new composite deck with clear railings. An additional new lower deck is off the spacious family room. As well, a new deck was built right at the lake, plus there is a fire-pit area.
Beautiful new porcelain-tile flooring is throughout this home, an $80,000 value alone, along with new paint and trim, new doors and light fixtures. Granite counters are in the kitchen as well as both bathrooms.
Custom built-in cabinetry provides great storage options in the living room, master bedroom and second bedroom.
The master bedroom has a five-piece spa ensuite complete with heart-shaped two-person whirlpool tub, two sinks and a stand-alone shower.
Other highlights of this extraordinary home include central vacuum and a central audio system with speakers throughout the home and on the deck.
Across the road is a private tennis court that is shared with the neighbour. See last photos.
Thunder Bay city amenities are a 40-minute drive, all on paved roads. The USA border is 15 minutes away.
Immediate possession is available on this uncompromising and luxurious waterfront retreat — please call or text 807-621-3222 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing.
- new roof (2016)
- new composite deck (2016)
- new covered lower deck (2018)
- new deck at lake (2020)
- fire-pit area
- insulated detached double garage with 100-amp electricity and automatic door opener
- new shed (2020)
- boat launch
- tennis court
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- aluminum roll-in dock negotiable
- 15 minutes to USA border
- 40 minutes to Thunder Bay
- three-piece (main floor)
- five-piece with two-person whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- new paint throughout (2019)
- new trim throughout (2019)
- new doors throughout (2019)
- some new light fixtures (2019)
- new porcelain-tile floor throughout (2015)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling and sliding doors to deck
- new colonial eat-in kitchen (2016) with granite counters and built-in dishwasher
- family room with electric fireplace and sliding doors to lower deck
- updated bathrooms (2018)
- main-floor laundry
- central vacuum
- central audio system
- new stove and fridge (2018) negotiable
- newer washer and dryer (2014) included