Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
725 Grann Drive
Situated on over two beautiful acres on the shores of Lake Superior at magnificent Pearl Harbour Estates, this exceptional and very spacious waterfront home showcases an abundance of comfortable family space complete with a walk-out basement, plus comes with a wrap-around deck, gazebo with additional deck, sauna building by the lake, fire-pit area by the lake, newer heated double garage, small greenhouse and more!
On its two floors, the home boasts over 3,000 square feet of family space.
The living room, formal dining room and maple eat-in kitchen are open-concept, featuring a soaring vaulted ceiling and large picture windows overlooking the lake. The kitchen is beautifully appointed with an eat-up island, granite counters and a ceramic-tile back splash.
Several sets of garden doors — in the living room, master bedroom and second bedroom — lead to the large wrap-around deck, which also overlooks the lake.
Three-plus-one bedrooms are here, along with three bathrooms, two with whirlpool tubs. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and full four-piece ensuite.
Also in the finished basement is an extra-large family room with wood-burning fireplace, bar and garden doors to the yard.
Thunder Bay city amenities are about a 45-minute drive away.
Call today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this incredible waterfront retreat!
- gazebo with deck
- sauna building
- newer insulated detached double garage (2008) with wood heating, electricity and automatic door opener
- newer greenhouse (2010)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- raised and fenced vegetable gardens
- mature trees
- close to public boat launch
- 45 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece with air tub (ensuite)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (basement)
- hardwood floor in living room
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- living room with garden door to deck
- updated maple eat-in kitchen (2013) with built-in dishwasher, island, counter lights, granite counters and ceramic-tile back splash
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and garden doors to deck
- second bedroom with garden doors to deck
- fourth bedroom with garden doors to yard
- family room with wood fireplace, bar and garden doors to yard
- new furnace (2015)
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- central vacuum
- security system
- stove and new fridge (2018) included