Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
729 Norah Street South
Located in a quiet southside neighbourhood that is close to schools, parks and more, this nicely updated bungalow features three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a bright living room with two large picture windows and new laminate flooring, beautiful new eat-in kitchen with white shaker-style cabinets and a ceramic-tile back splash, wonderful deck with six-person hot tub, plus — with its own kitchen, entrance and laundry room — the basement has suite potential and could be rented for income! There is also an insulated detached garage with gas furnace and electricity.
Other highlights include new paint throughout; many new light fixtures; other new flooring in ceramic-tile, carpet and vinyl; as well as a new roof.
The basement apartment is a fully legal unit and has been rented consistently for several years, currently for $800 per month, $9,600 per year. Rental income could cover the mortgage.
All appliances are included — two stoves, two fridges, two washers and two dryers.
Call 807-355-0673 today to set up a personal viewing!
- new roof (2018)
- deck with hot tub
- insulated detached single garage with gas heating and electricity
- partially fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2014, 2019)
- some new light fixtures (2019)
- new ceramic-tile floor in bathroom and entrance (2019)
- new laminate floor in living room (2019)
- new carpet in bedrooms (2014)
- new vinyl-tile floor in kitchen (2015)
- new eat-in kitchen (2015) with ceramic-tile back splash and door to deck
- two stoves, two fridges, two washers and two dryers included