Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
779 Harstone Drive
Magnificent log home, extraordinary riverfront location! Newly built just six years ago on the Kaministiquia River, this spacious Poulin-built log home is nothing short of exceptional — with impressive features such as a towering cathedral ceiling with 22-foot chimney, gorgeous gourmet maple kitchen with granite counters, hardwood finishing throughout, plus several matching buildings that include a double garage, outdoor bar with deck, and guest cottage with sauna!
Take in the views and tranquility of the gently flowing Kaministiquia River. Frontage measures 300 feet. In addition, much of the property has been beautifully landscaped with perennials, shrubs, mature trees and flagstone pathways.
The log home boasts approximately 1,700 square feet with an open-concept main floor that has a living room, formal dining room and an eat-in kitchen with island. Large windows and garden doors face south and bring in an abundance of natural light. The garden doors open to a large wrap-around deck.
The master bedroom is upstairs, loft-style, overlooking the main floor and sharing its cathedral ceiling — it has a sitting area, three-piece ensuite and a walk-in closet.
The outdoor bar is a wonderful place to entertain family and friends.
The guest cottage sleeps four, has a sauna, wood fireplace and small deck.
Call today to arrange a personal showing of this custom gem!
- partially covered wrap-around deck
- detached double garage with metal roof, electricity and automatic door openers
- outdoor bar with deck and metal roof
- guest cottage with sauna and metal roof
- flagstone pathways
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- eight minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 20 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- hardwood floor throughout
- cathedral ceiling in living room, dining room and master bedroom
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with wood fireplace and garden doors to deck
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave, island, granite counters and glass-tile back splash
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- newer stove and fridge (2009) included