Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for autumn or winter possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
7 Grannies Road
Call or Text 807-627-6328
On the beautiful shores of Surprise Lake situates this spacious and luxurious two-storey home, newly built just six years ago and boasting a very generous 2,352 square feet of immaculate family space, along with a heated double garage, sauna building, sand beach and more! Outdoor recreation and relaxation are at the door step. Yet city amenities are just 15 minutes away.
Enjoy the incredible waterfront setting from the expansive wrap-around deck, which comes complete with a screened gazebo with hot tub, or from the large covered master-bedroom balcony. Both overlook the lake and are nestled among mature forest.
Showcasing comfort and quality, this home features an open-concept living room with propane fireplace, formal dining room and extremely well-appointed eat-in kitchen — the latter outfitted with birch cabinets that are painted white, a large centre island, counter lights, large walk-in pantry and full complement of stainless-steel built-in appliances that include a propane cooktop and double oven. Sliding doors in the dining room lead to the deck. Vinyl plank flooring is throughout the main floor.
The home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a main-floor laundry with chute, as well as a second-floor family room.
The master bedroom has a walk-through closet, four-piece ensuite and sliding doors that lead to the balcony.
The detached double garage has a metal roof, electricity, automatic door opener and work shop.
Both the home and garage are heated by radiant in-floor propane systems.
Call or text 807-627-6328 today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this exceptional waterfront property that is only minutes from city amenities!
- wrap-around deck
- screened gazebo with hot tub
- covered master balcony
- newer insulated detached double garage (2012) with metal roof, radiant in-floor propane heating, electricity and automatic door opener
- sauna building
- perennials and shrubs
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- five-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- vinyl plank floor throughout main floor
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with sliding doors to deck
- living room with propane fireplace
- birch eat-in kitchen with island, built-in appliances (propane cooktop, double oven, dishwasher), counter lights and walk-in pantry
- master bedroom with walk-through closet and sliding doors to balcony
- main-floor laundry with chute
- on-demand hot-water system
- newer fridge, washer and dryer (2013) included