84 Farrand Street
Located in a highly desirable northside neighbourhood, nestled on a large breathtaking park-like lot that backs on mature green space and McVicar Creek, this gorgeous and immaculate all-brick character home boasts an abundance of comfortable living space, showcases numerous special highlights and top-quality updates, plus comes with both attached and detached garages.
Featuring beautiful new gleaming maple hardwood flooring throughout, the main floor alone comprises a generous 1,700 square feet — including a bright and modern open-concept living room, formal dining room and stunning new kitchen, three bedrooms, along with an updated full four-piece bathroom.
The living room has large double corner picture windows and a corner wood-burning fireplace. The new kitchen absolutely impresses with a full complement of gorgeous maple cabinetry, quality quartz counters, as well as a large centre island that makes quick meals and snacks, as well as entertaining, convenient and a pleasure. The primary bedroom has two closets.
Showing off new vinyl plank flooring throughout, the basement features plenty of additional living space, including a family room that also has a corner wood-burning fireplace, two additional bedrooms, other space that could be used as a hobby studio or rec room or as something else, along with an updated three-piece bathroom that has a sauna with shower.
New paint and new light fixtures throughout add a fresh appeal to this wonderful character home, which has original wood trim and wood doors.
Also new is an energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system.
Relax on the back concrete patio, entertain family and friends, and enjoy the amazing large park-like yard and mature green space beyond.
There are both attached and detached garages, both with an automatic door opener. The detached garage is large and can fit multiple vehicles, one in front of the other, it is insulated and has a gas furnace and its own 100-amp electricity, so could make for an ideal hobby shop.
The highly desirable northside neighbourhood is within easy walking distance of many great schools and parks, Grandview shopping, a health clinic, and even the marina and more.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this exceptional and spacious all-brick character home, situated with a large beautiful park-like yard that backs on mature green space and McVicar Creek.
- concrete patio
- attached single garage with automatic door opener
- insulated detached single garage with gas heating, 100-amp electricity and automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- backs on green space and McVicar Creek
- close to schools, parks, shopping, marina, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2023)
- wood trim throughout
- new light fixtures throughout (2023)
- new maple hardwood floor throughout main floor (2020)
- new vinyl plank floor throughout basement (2020)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with wood fireplace
- new maple eat-in kitchen (2021) with island, quartz counters and new built-in dishwasher (2021)
- primary bedroom with two closets
- family room with wood fireplace
- updated bathrooms (2022)
- sauna with shower
- new on-demand hot-water system (2019)
- security system
- new stove (2021), new fridge (2021), new washer (2021) and dryer negotiable