Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
926 Brown Street
Showcasing an abundance of comfortable family space that includes four-plus-one bedrooms, three bathrooms and more, this beautifully updated two-storey home boasts many great features inside and out, including a large two-tier deck plus a large second-floor deck, and situates on a large park-like lot that backs on the yard of the West Thunder Community Centre, a library and St. Martin elementary school in a great Westfort neighbourhood! With its own kitchen, entrance and hydro meter, the second floor makes for a nice two-bedroom rental suite.
Live in one apartment and rent the other to generate income and possibly help pay the mortgage — or rent both!
The first apartment comprises the main floor and basement — with a spacious living room with large picture window, large updated eat-in kitchen with door that leads to the deck, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious family room with bar, plus a storage room. The master bedroom has two closets.
The second apartment comprises the second floor — with a spacious living room, eat-in kitchen with door that leads to the second-floor deck, two bedrooms and a full four-piece bathroom.
Quality updates are both inside and out and include some new paint, new doors, new light fixtures, newer ceramic-tile and laminate flooring, a newer roof and more.
The property has two driveways, one at the front and one at the side. There is also a newer large insulated shed.
Please call or text to arrange a personal showing of this well-maintained, well-appointed and spacious two-storey home in a fantastic Westfort neighbourhood!
- newer roof (2012)
- two-tier deck
- second-floor deck
- newer insulated shed (2012)
- fully fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to recreation centre, library, schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- some new paint (2020)
- newer doors throughout (2012)
- some new light fixtures (2020)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, family room and basement bathroom (2012)
- laminate floor in living rooms and three bedrooms (2012)
- main-floor eat-in kitchen with new built-in dishwasher (2015) and door to deck
- second-floor eat-in kitchen with door to deck
- master bedroom with two closets
- family room with bar
- updated second-floor bathroom (2019)
- two stoves, two fridges, washer and dryer included