Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
95 Farm Road
First time offered! Retreat to nature, relax and enjoy exceptional country living at this custom-built, beautifully appointed and spacious bungalow, situated on nearly six spectacular acres just west of the Nor'Wester mountains, only 14 minutes from the city!
Pride of ownership radiates throughout this owner-built home, featuring attractive gleaming oak hardwood flooring in the formal living room, all three main-floor bedrooms and front entrance. The elegant living room has a vaulted ceiling and double French doors.
With large picture windows overlooking the expansive back yard, the sunken family room, formal dining room and oak eat-in kitchen are open-concept — the family room has a centrepiece wood-burning fireplace and new vinyl-plank flooring, the dining room has double garden doors that lead to the deck, the kitchen has an island, ceramic-tile counters and back splash, and a built-in dishwasher.
Main-floor square footage is a generous 1,789. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and three-piece ensuite. There is also a main five-piece bathroom with double sinks.
The basement is partially finished and has a fourth bedroom.
The large deck is the perfect place to enjoy the great outdoors — entertain family and friends or simply relax and sip a favourite beverage.
Other highlights of this extraordinary home include a new roof, central air conditioning, water softener, detached single garage with car port, as well as a large fenced vegetable garden and greenhouse.
Please call 807-577-1012 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this fabulous country home and property!
- new roof (2017)
- detached single garage with car port and electricity
- fenced vegetable garden
- mature trees
- 14 minutes to Thunder Bay
- five-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, main-floor bedrooms and front entrance
- ceramic-tile in dining room, kitchen and bathrooms
- new vinyl-plank floor in family room (2019)
- living room with vaulted ceiling and double French doors
- open-concept family room, dining room and kitchen
- sunken family room with wood fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- oak eat-in kitchen with island, ceramic-tile counters and back splash, and built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- central air conditioning
- water softener