Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer and autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
Waweig Lake Cottage
Nestled on one breathtaking acre on the shores of magnificent Waweig Lake, this exceptional recreation property features a year-round two-bedroom main cottage, newly built just seven years ago, that showcases an open-concept main floor with dramatic soaring pine cathedral ceiling and centrepiece wood-burning fireplace, along with an additional well-appointed guest cottage that also has a wood-burning fireplace, sauna building, new detached double garage, new dock, plus more.
Waweig Lake is located just 15 minutes from Armstrong, and about two hours and 45 minutes from Thunder Bay. The inland lake is ideal for swimming, canoeing, kayaking, boating, fishing and other water recreation. Many other lakes in the area offer additional great fishing opportunities. The area is also prime for hunting, hiking, snowmobiling and more.
Featuring a soaring pine cathedral ceiling, the main cottage boasts an open-concept living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen with modern white shaker-style cabinets and stylish grey ceramic-tile back splash, along with two bedrooms, one of which is loft-style on the second floor. Hardwood flooring gleams in the living room, dining room and bedrooms, while the kitchen has laminate flooring. Sliding doors lead to a covered deck that overlooks the amazing property and pristine lake.
The guest cottage is well-appointed and is essentially one large room that can accommodate sleeping, relaxing, recreation and even food preparation. A wood-burning fireplace is in the corner.
The double garage was built in 2021.
The main cottage, guest cottage and garage all feature a maintenance-free metal roof.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this remarkable year-around recreation property, situated on one breathtaking acre on the shores of spectacular Waweig Lake.
- metal roof
- covered deck
- new dock (2022) with roll-out extension
- insulated guest cottage with metal roof and wood fireplace
- sauna building with change room
- new detached double garage (2021) with metal roof
- fenced vegetable garden
- mature trees
- perennial and shrub gardens
- 15 minutes to Armstrong
- two hours and 45 minutes to Thunder Bay
- new paint throughout (2022)
- hardwood floor in living room, dining room and bedrooms
- laminate floor in kitchen
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with pine cathedral ceiling, wood fireplace and sliding doors to deck
- new eat-in kitchen (2017) with ceramic-tile back splash
- propane stove and new propane fridge (2021) included
- furniture included