116 Marks Street North
Beautifully updated inside and out, and very well-maintained, this immaculate two-storey home in McKellar Park features an open-concept living room and formal dining room with newer laminate flooring, updated oak eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms also with newer laminate, two newer bathrooms, plus a wonderful deck for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors in the private fenced back yard.
Quality updates are inside and out — new paint and trim, newer windows and doors, a newer roof, newer vinyl siding, newer furnace and more.
Clean and dry, the basement could be finished, if desired, to accommodate additional living space, perhaps with an extra bedroom or two, large family room, and a third bathroom. Or simply use the basement as is, perhaps put down an area carpet for a children's rec room, and use for extra storage.
The southside neighbourhood is central and close to all amenities, including schools and parks, shopping and restaurants, recreation paths, Friendship Gardens and more.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this nicely maintained and beautifully updated three-bedroom home on the city's southside.
- newer windows throughout (2010)
- newer doors (2010)
- newer vinyl siding (2010)
- newer roof (2010)
- fully fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks, shopping, restaurants
- two-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- new paint throughout (2018, 2023)
- new trim throughout (2018)
- new doors throughout (2018)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms (2010)
- newer laminate floor in living room, dining room and bedrooms (2010)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- updated oak eat-in kitchen (2010)
- newer bathrooms (2010)
- newer furnace (2010)
- newer stove and fridge (2010), newer washer and dryer (2010) included