135 Richmond Road
Call or Text 807-355-2131
Luxurious country living very close to all city amenities — showcasing an abundance of comfortable and immaculate family space, over 3,700 square feet on its two floors, this exceptional executive residence situates on two breathtaking acres in a quiet semi-rural area, just down the road from Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, Lakehead University and all other city amenities. The property also has a heated double garage and two sheds.
A three-sided gas fireplace acts as a centrepiece and creates a warm ambiance in the open-concept living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen. Hardwood flooring gleams in the living room, and both the living room and dining room have picture windows that overlook the front yard and frame wonderful nature views. The gorgeous kitchen has been recently renovated and absolutely impresses — with beautiful maple cabinetry that is complemented by an attractive ceramic-tile back splash and highlighted by counter lights, along with a centre island, bay window overlooking the back yard, and very spacious eat-in area with double garden doors that lead to the large back deck.
Also on the main floor are three large bedrooms, all with beautiful hardwood flooring, and two full four-piece bathrooms, with ceramic-tile flooring. The primary bedroom has two closets, along with an ensuite bathroom.
In the basement is plenty of additional living space — including a large family room with kitchenette (could be used as a nicely outfitted wet bar), large rec room, additional bedroom (with three closets) and additional full four-piece bathroom, hobby room (could be another bedroom), laundry room and storage.
Pride of ownership radiates throughout. This remarkable home has been completely renovated and nicely maintained over the years.
Relax and enjoy the great outdoors, entertain family and friends, on the large two-tier deck that overlooks the large back yard and rural setting.
Other highlights of this extraordinary semi-rural home include a newer furnace, water softener, central vacuum, as well as a newer roof on the home, garage and two sheds.
Please call or text 807-355-2131 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this exceptional and spacious luxury home, situated on two incredible acres just minutes from all city amenities.
- newer roof (2012)
- two-tier deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- insulated detached double garage with newer roof (2012), gas heating and electricity
- shed with newer roof (2012), electricity and overhead door
- second shed with newer roof (2012)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- seven minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- hardwood floor in living room and main-floor bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen, rec room, bathrooms and entrances
- laminate floor in hobby room
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with three-sided gas fireplace
- newer maple eat-in kitchen (2012) with bay window, island, ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2021), counter lights and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with two closets
- fourth bedroom with three closets
- family room with kitchenette
- newer furnace (2018)
- water softener
- central vacuum
- new stove (2019), new fridge (2019), second fridge, washer and dryer included