Need to sell fast or just want to test the market? Reach over 30,000 weekly website visitors, over 22,700 on social media. More info.
221 Highway 588
Call or Text 604-316-1174
Pride of ownership radiates throughout this beautifully appointed, nicely updated and immaculate luxury home, showcasing an abundance of comfortable family space that includes a finished walk-out basement, situated on nearly one breathtaking acre on the Kaministiquia River, in the community of Stanley, close to Kakabeka and just 20 minutes from Thunder Bay city amenities.
Relax and enjoy this riverfront setting from the wonderful new large composite deck (Duradeck brand) that overlooks the property, or from inside in the spacious year-round sunroom, which features a gorgeous cedar vaulted ceiling and large picture windows that have new quality coverings. Also for relaxing, there are two saunas — one in the home's basement, as well as a sauna building outside. An interlocking-stone patio is also at the front of the home.
This luxury home's spacious main floor comprises a generous 1,578 square feet that include an open-concept living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen that has contemporary white cabinetry, a centre island, built-in appliances, ceramic-tile back splash and garden door that leads to the deck, along with three bedrooms, two updated bathrooms and the large four-season sunroom. The primary bedroom has a two-piece ensuite bathroom.
In the finished walk-out basement is additional living space — including a large family room with propane fireplace and bar, along with an additional bedroom, additional two-piece bathroom, sauna with shower, as well as laundry area.
The propane fireplace has a thermostat and has been used to efficiently heat the home during the cooler months.
Other highlights of this remarkable home include fresh new paint throughout in neutral tones to match any furnishing and decor, new windows throughout the home, a new roof, laminate flooring in the sunroom and main-floor bedrooms, as well the property has two sheds.
The back yard has a large chain-link fenced area that is ideal for pets and children.
Please call or text 604-316-1174 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this finely appointed and immaculate luxury home, situated on nearly one acre on the Kaministiquia River.
- new windows throughout main floor (2022)
- new windows throughout basement (2017)
- new roof (2022)
- interlocking-stone patio
- new composite deck (2022) with storage beneath
- sauna building
- shed with overhead door
- second shed with electricity
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to Stanley
- five minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 20 minutes to Thunder Bay
- three-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2022)
- ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen and main-floor bathroom
- new vinyl plank floor in family room and basement bedroom (2022)
- laminate floor in sunroom and main-floor bedrooms
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- eat-in kitchen with island, built-in dishwasher and new microwave (2022), ceramic-tile back splash and garden door to deck
- sunroom with cedar vaulted ceiling
- family room with propane fireplace and bar
- updated main-floor bathrooms (2022)
- sauna with shower
- security system