3581 Government Road
Call or Text 807-626-0309
Nestled on nearly six breathtaking acres only 12 minutes from city amenities, and just down the road from Five Mile Public School, this well-appointed country home features bright principal rooms with large picture windows that frame beautiful nature views and bring in plenty of natural light, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, a spacious basement family room, as well as exceptional outdoor living spaces that include a large deck overlooking the property, above-ground pool and fire-pit patio.
On the main floor are a spacious living room with several large picture windows, dining room that also has large picture windows and double garden doors that lead to the deck, oak eat-in kitchen with island and built-in appliances, along with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The primary bedroom features two closets, along with a three-piece ensuite bathroom that has a two-person whirlpool tub in the corner of the bedroom itself.
In the finished basement are an additional two bedrooms and a large family room. Space and plumbing are ready for adding a bathroom as well as possibly a sauna.
Other highlights of this great country home include new paint throughout, oak trim throughout, some new windows and a newer roof, all closets lined with cedar, an air exchanger and water softener.
Plenty of space exists for the possible building of a garage.
Please call or text 807-626-0309 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this nicely appointed and spacious four-bedroom country home, situated on nearly six beautiful acres just minutes from city amenities.
- some new windows (2020 to 2023)
- newer roof (2013)
- above-ground pool
- fire-pit patio
- two sheds
- mature trees
- 12 minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece with two-person whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2020, 2022)
- oak trim throughout
- ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen, bathroom and front entrance
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- oak eat-in kitchen with island, built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, newer dishwasher (2013)) and counter lights
- primary bedroom with two closets
- air exchanger
- water softener
- fridge included
- washer and dryer negotiable