35 Mona Street
Boasting a fantastic location in a quiet desirable Shuniah neighbourhood, close to many great schools and parks, the North End Recreation Centre, Boulevard Lake and its amazing recreation paths, plus more, this beautifully appointed and well-maintained raised bungalow features a spacious bright living room with large picture window and gleaming hardwood flooring, open-concept dining room and kitchen also with gleaming hardwood, three-plus-two bedrooms all with laminate flooring, two full four-piece bathrooms, large basement family room, plus a wonderful private fully fenced park-like back yard with deck and patio for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors.
The basement of this raised bungalow is bright with many large windows.
Other notable highlights of this impressive family home include new paint throughout, newer windows in 2003, new window blinds, central air conditioning, a new hot-water tank in 2018, security system, plus a double asphalt driveway.
The furnace, central air and hot-water tank are all owned, there are no rental items.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this well-maintained and beautifully updated raised bungalow, boasting a prime location in a desirable northside neighbourhood.
- concrete-block patio
- two sheds
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation centre, recreation pathways
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2022)
- hardwood floor in living room, dining room and kitchen
- new laminate floor in bedrooms and family room (2021, 2022)
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- updated basement bathroom (2020)
- central air conditioning
- security system
- stove, new fridge (2018), new washer (2018) and dryer included