436 Ambrose Street
Located in a desirable Mariday Park neighbourhood just steps from Hillcrest Park and its sunken gardens, this well-appointed century home boasts plenty of comfortable living space on its three finished floors, showcases numerous quality updates and attractive features, plus has a beautiful private park-like yard with patio, screened sunroom, gardens, mature trees and shrubs.
Featuring gorgeous oak hardwood flooring throughout, the main and second floors comprise a generous 1,780 square feet of immaculate family space — including an open-concept living room and dining room with electric fireplace, colonial kitchen with island, ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in appliances and trash compactor, along with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two sunrooms (one on the main floor and one on the second floor), den with wood fireplace, as well as a screened sunroom at the back of the home. The primary bedroom has two closets. The third bedroom has a door that leads to a balcony overlooking the breathtaking back yard. A dressing room has double sinks and a vanity, with closet doors that conceal the second-floor laundry.
Featuring newer vinyl plank flooring, the finished basement has additional living space — including a large family room with kitchenette, additional bedroom and additional three-piece bathroom.
Other highlights of this impressive, centrally located northside character home include some new paint, new windows throughout, a newer roof and more.
Please call today to arrange a personal viewing of this beautifully appointed heritage home, located in desirable Mariday Park just a short block from Hillcrest Park, and close to many other Port Arthur amenities.
- new windows throughout (2017 to 2022)
- newer roof (2012)
- screened sunroom
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to Hillcrest Park, schools, parks, restaurants, shopping
- four-piece (second floor)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- some new paint (2021)
- oak hardwood floor throughout main and second floors
- newer vinyl plank floor throughout basement (2012)
- ceramic-tile floor in basement bathroom
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with electric fireplace
- colonial kitchen with island, ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2021) and microwave (2015)
- den with wood fireplace
- primary bedroom with two closets and door to second-floor sunroom
- second bedroom with door to second-floor sunroom
- third bedroom with door to balcony
- family room with kitchenette
- second-floor laundry
- newer stove and fridge (2015) included