502 Bond Court
Call or Text 807-626-3858
Pride of ownership radiates inside and out — boasting an exceptional location on a quiet cul de sac in desirable Wellington Heights, a neighbourhood of prestigious luxury homes, this remarkable executive residence showcases an abundance of comfortable and immaculate family space that is complemented by top-quality finishing and numerous attractive highlights throughout.
Gorgeous oak hardwood flooring gleams in the open-concept formal living room and formal dining room, which feature a large picture window and large bay window, as well as in the beautiful eat-in kitchen, which features a full complement of white cabinetry, quartz counters, ceramic-tile back splash and stainless-steel built-in appliances. The family room has a corner wood-burning fireplace and double garden doors that lead to a large wrap-around two-tier deck with hot tub and beautiful private park-like back yard.
On the second level are three bedrooms, all with newer laminate flooring, along with two bathrooms. The primary bedroom has a walk-in closet and a three-piece ensuite bathroom.
On the lower levels are an additional large bedroom (or could be used as a rec room or hobby studio), along with a three-piece bathroom that has a sauna.
Other highlights of this impressive luxury home include new paint throughout, newer windows throughout, a convenient main-level laundry, newer furnace, central air conditioning, central vacuum and more.
A beautiful large interlocking-stone driveway complements this home's irresistible curb appeal, and leads to an attached double garage that has gas heating (with new furnace) and an automatic door opener.
Please call or text 807-626-3858 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this exceptional luxury residence, located on a quiet cul de sac on the city's northside, close to all amenities.
- newer windows throughout (2016)
- wrap-around two-tier deck with hot tub (negotiable) and natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- attached double garage with gas heating (new furnace (2022)) and automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, shopping, recreation pathways
- four-piece (second level)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main level)
- three-piece (lower level)
- new paint throughout (2019)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room and kitchen
- newer ceramic-tile floor in lower-level bathroom (2010)
- newer laminate floor in bedrooms and family room (2013)
- newer carpet in fourth bedroom (2010)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- dining room with bay window
- oak eat-in kitchen with quartz counters, ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2020) and microwave, and counter lights
- family room with wood fireplace and garden doors to deck
- primary bedroom with walk-in closet
- sauna with shower
- main-level laundry
- newer furnace (2013)
- central air conditioning
- central vacuum
- stove, two fridges, washer, dryer and freezer included