626 Hartland Street
Boasting a prime location in a quiet central neighbourhood that is just steps from Lakehead University and amazing recreation paths, close to parks and schools and more, this beautifully renovated and immaculate bungalow features a bright living room with large picture window, spacious eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher, three bright bedrooms, two bathrooms, large basement family room, sauna, along with a large interlocking-stone patio for exceptional outdoor living, plus a heated double garage.
Quality updates are comprehensive and include newer paint and trim throughout, new light fixtures, newer vinyl plank flooring throughout the main floor, newer main-floor bathroom, a newer roof, newer furnace, plus more.
The interlocking-stone patio is large and there are natural-gas hook-ups for both a barbecue as well as a fire table.
With its own 60-amp electricity and heating, the detached double garage could be used as a hobby shop — or simply to keep vehicles safe and secure and out of the weather elements.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this beautifully renovated, well-appointed and immaculate family bungalow, located in a fantastic central neighbourhood that is close to the university and most other amenities.
- newer roof (2015)
- interlocking-stone patio
- natural-gas hook-ups for barbecue and fire table
- insulated detached double garage with electric heating, 60-amp electricity and automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- shrub garden
- close to Lakehead University, schools, parks, restaurants, shopping, hospital
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- newer paint throughout (2015)
- newer trim throughout (2015)
- some new light fixtures (2023)
- newer vinyl plank floor throughout main floor (2015)
- eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- newer main-floor bathroom (2015)
- sauna with shower
- newer furnace (2010)
- new stove (2023), fridge, washer and dryer included