755 Porcupine Boulevard
Call or Text 807-626-3542
Located in the desirable, family-friendly neighbourhood of Parkdale, this executive home impresses with its abundance of luxurious and comfortable family space on its two finished floors, complemented by numerous special highlights, boasting suite potential in the basement with a small kitchen and a separate entrance, plus featuring both attached and detached heated double garages.
Showcasing new paint, new trim and new vinyl plank flooring, the main floor's 1,400 square feet are comprised of a bright open-concept living room and formal dining room with large picture windows and gas fireplace, spacious oak eat-in kitchen with bay window and double garden doors that lead to the back deck, three bedrooms, along with two full four-piece bathrooms.
The spacious primary bedroom has a large walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, as well as double garden doors.
In the basement is plenty of additional living space, including a very spacious family room and large rec room, as well as an additional three-piece bathroom.
With its own small kitchen, separate side entrance as well as electricity meter, the basement has suite potential. A family member could live here, or perhaps the suite could be a legal apartment and rented to generate monthly income.
There are both a main-floor laundry, nicely concealed behind sliding closet doors, as well as a laundry area in the basement.
Other notable highlights of this wonderful family bilevel include recent important updates with a new roof, new furnace and new central air conditioning.
There are both attached and detached heated double garages. The detached garage could be used as a hobby shop.
As well, there is a third single garage that has been used as a hot-tub shelter (and has the electrical hook-up), but could be used as a hobby shop or for additional storage.
Please call or text 807-626-3542 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this exceptionally appointed luxury residence, located in the desirable, family-friendly neighbourhood of Parkdale.
- new roof (2022)
- deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- attached double garage with electric heating and automatic door opener
- insulated detached double garage with gas heating and electricity
- second detached single garage with electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks, shopping, recreation pathways
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2023)
- new trim throughout (2023)
- new vinyl plank floor in living room and bedrooms (2023)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with bay window and gas fireplace
- oak eat-in kitchen with bay window, built-in dishwasher and garden doors to deck
- primary bedroom with walk-in closet and garden doors
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2023)
- new central air conditioning (2023)
- air exchanger
- central vacuum rough-in